Khyber Pass Dispatches

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What do you mean??

I've always had this sense of humour. Its just been honed to razor sharpness by the whetstone that is Iraq. As for when this is supposed to happen is the second week in April. Should be back before the 11th, should being the operative word.

Yes, I have been playing with explosives, I can now make demo charges with C-4, det cord, blasting caps, the whole schmeer. Lots of fun.

No we aren't bringing ammo, just guns, and lots of them. So if that lot gets nicked, watch the streets of Birmingham and Liverpool for lots of bodies (kidding, I hope).

Haven't been able to contact Jason because Jason hasn't supplied an e-mail address. Would be delighted to other wise.

Have a video tele-conference with Viv tomorrow night, so I get to see her before I get home.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Be back soon enough.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home