Khyber Pass Dispatches

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Long week

Hello everyone, how are you all?. It's been the longest week for some reason, seemed never ending. Most of the country had snow exept our little bit as usual. It's been bitterly cold with a nasty wind. Poor Viv doesn't have much luck with NTL . She's now without house phone and tv. the caravan site opens tomorrow but unless the weather improves a good deal it will be a few weeks yet before we go . John did you feel anything of the earthquake Ann wants to know. Dad and I have been laying track , taking it up and laying it again to get it right. It takes time but it's fun . I'm looking forward to doing the scenery and models . I do waffle but not a lot is going on at present. Hope you're both ok Doc and Margarette. I have to get blood pressure checked tomorrow it's running a bit high. Take care , everyone sends love Mum G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home