There they go again...
I don't know if this has hit the headlines yet, but it will.
Some soldiers in Iraq have been taking pictures of dead Iraqis, and posting them on a website, with cute captions attached (like a guy who had his arm blown off having a caption attached saying "Give this guy a hand!!"). There are even worse ones than that on the site as well.
WHAT IN H*LL ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING!!!!
We are here trying to fight insurgents and win the hearts and minds, and these idiots are treating it like a college frat party. First the Abu Ghurayb picture, then the Bucca DF mud-wrestling, and now this.
I was talking with the NCOIC here last night, who's been in a bit over 20 years, so we came in at the same time. He thinks, someone somewhere is screwing up in these kids training. They are not emphasising that little actions affect the big picture. I know what he means, because I've seen it in the kids coming in now.
Meanwhile, these idiots who are supposed to be fighting this insurgency conflagration, are instead throwing gasoline onto the fire.
I don't think he's that stupid, but tell Jason if he does anything like this, I will personally come over and repeatedly apply my size 9s to his butt. The steel-toed size 9s.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home