Nuts???
No, Dad, not nuts...eccentric, maybe (Ok, maybe very eccentric), but not nuts.
Viv's birthday has come and gone. For all those on the other side of the pond, I bought Viv something very special. She is now the proud owner of a whole square foot of land on the Glencairn estate in the Highlands of Scotland. Through some bizarre and archaic custom or law, this allows her to legally call herself Lady Glencairn (although she is not royalty). Well, she always wanted to live in Scotland, so its a start. And no "Lady and the Tramp" jokes, please. Viv and I have already beaten that horse to death, and thrown in a couple of thermo-nuclear devices for good measure.
Last couple of days have been really sh*te. Our work LAN has been down this weekend, and when it was up, our external connection has been down. So I've been not as productive as I could have, although I have done some work on writing up what I do around here.
Just about over the sinus infection, I think. It never really got past the scratchy throat, but completely drained me. Now we've been told we have to start taking malaria meds. Fun.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home