Felt nothing but the heat
Hi all. Our systems have been up and down like a yo-yo, so I haven't had a chance to get on here at all. Been able to e-mail Viv first thing in the morning, and that's it. No, didn't get anything on the quake, it was too far away, I think.
Getting ready to start planning my escape from this lovely garden spot. I've got most everything sorted, planning wise, I just have to implement it all.
I've gotten a couple of packages since I last talked on here both from Mom and Dad. Cease fire on the packages, as they probably won't get here before I leave if mailed out now.
The weather has turned hot...d*mn hot. Like, remind me I'm in a desert hot. So I'm sweating to death, even though I'm sitting here in a T-shirt (vest for all you english speakers). Absolutely looking forward to the next month (heavy sarcastic emphasis)
Have not heard anything vis-a-vis Jason. Would like his contact info, or whatever.
Will talk when I get a chance.
Take care of yourselves, and each other.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home