Khyber Pass Dispatches

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunny Sunday

Hello everyone, it's a sunny morning with a lovely blue sky. We woke up Friday to some snow(not a lot ) but looked as if it was going to snow all day .By ten o'clock it had turned to rain and then the sun came out so as usual we missed out. we've had biting cold winds but (touch wood ) it seems a bit calmer today. Easter will soon be here but unless the weather warms up a good bit I don't think we will be going to the van.Dad had a new fishing rod and reel for his birthday and as much as he wants to try it out it's too cold for him. Tony and Flip came by yesterday and we're trying to arrange a couple of days with them at the NMYR, so that's something to look forward to. Not long to go now John . keep taking care . How's Margarette's back ? better I hope. I must go get Dad up we've some more track to lay . Love to everyone from across the pond . Mum G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home