Khyber Pass Dispatches

Monday, March 21, 2005

Oooo....

Well, the cold/allergy/whatever has taken a firm grip. I am headachey, partially draining, and generally feel blah. Hoping I can get over this before next week, as I really don't want to fly congested, considering what happened last time (perforated eardrum, and dual ear infection). Will have to go to the docs today and get some drugs.

Have a video-teleconference with Viv tonight, which will be good. I enjoy seeing her on these little "visits".

Trying desperately to finish up everything I have to get finished before I go. I have to go and mail a couple of packages this week and get my hair cut next week, clean my rifle next week, and outprocess here. As well as do my normal work. Going to be very busy.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home