Khyber Pass Dispatches

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

More news

Got an e-mail from my Major, he is not succeeding in getting them to push back our departure date, due to the fact they are shipping the weapons back. So they have to be back early, which means we have to be back early. He is still working on getting us as much time as possible, so fingers crossed.

Having some small difficulties with my education center in England. I withdrew from two courses because of the deployment, and am trying to not have to reimburse the government for the costs of the courses. I informed them ages ago that I would be back in April, and that the mail was iffy, and asked if I could handcarry the necessary paperwork, which requires signatures from here, back with me, vice risking the mail. I was told to do that, but given a unrealistic suspense (without my knowledge) of 15 March. Now they are bitching at me, saying I am not carrying out my responsibilities in a timely manner, when it took them 12 days to answer an email from me on certain requirements. So I am very annoyed, and I told them so in no uncertain terms.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home