Khyber Pass Dispatches

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Yet another morning

Hi all. The weather here is incredibly unsettles. We had a foggy/cloudy Christmas Eve, then rain on Christmas. Then Boxing Day was bitterly (for here) cold, and then yesterday was very windy. Don't know about today, haven't ventured outside yet.

Suprised at the Jason marriage thing, but it sounds as if I'm not the only one. I wish them all the best. Age difference marriages can work (::cocking head to hear murmur of assent from wife::) if the two are smart enough to work around any issues, which I'm sure Jason is, and I'll have to take dad's assessment on his wife.

Going to see Viv tonight on a video tele conference, so I'm excited at that. Still no word on extensions or anything, although I can pick up some juicy gossip and speculation from the other JAC people when I see them tonight.

Anyway, take care of yourselves and each other.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home