Khyber Pass Dispatches

Friday, December 24, 2004

T'Was the morning before Christmas..

..and all through the palace, not a creature was stirring, except the guys on night shift...AND ME!!! I've got a bad stomache at the moment, I think I ate something that didn't agree with me. I've been cramping something fierce, and going to the toilet about five times more often than normal. Been getting me up at around 0100 the past few nights.

I got mail yesterday. The package with the laundry detergent in it made it. I can now have Christmas, because I have chocolate covered cherries and candy for masochists and perverts (also known as Toblerone).

Spent yesterday morning getting my computer unscrewed. It was taking forever to log on and off. I didn't actually start working until after lunch.

Received a quick e-mail from Mum G, but didn't get a chance to reply, so I will say hi here.

Anyway, breakfast is calling. Will post agian tomorrow to wish everyone a Happy Christmas.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home