Khyber Pass Dispatches

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Restrictions and other madness

Hiya all.

Glad everyone had fun yesterday. I was pinned down with production yesterday, didn't get to the range, and still haven't finished the assessment. I do however have over 100 pages of reference material, which I spent yesterday collecting.

Got a bad cramp in the middle of the night in my left leg, so I was awake fairly early waiting for the pain to go away. No idea what caused it.

Got a package (Christmas/care) from the guys at work. Best part was a copy of Wired (a glossy technophile/programmer magazine). I am such a geek! The gang is doing well, and a few of them even miss me (odd that.).

Anyway, I will try to call tonight to talk to everyone, although as usual, the phone lines have to cooperate.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Love to all.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home