Need linguistic help
Morning all. Hope the gift exchange went fine, and everyone has nice presents.
After the mad scramble on the assessment, everything seems slow, real slow. We are supposed to go to the range on Sunday to do pistol work (instead of Saturday), and Monday we get to go shoot our rifles (which I really need to do, as I have only shot it to zero). So I get to make lots of noise.
I need a favour from Dad, if he can (which I have no doubt he can). I need a translation of the phrase "Our business is your business" into latin. Either blog the answer, or I'll get it when I phone tonight.
Anyway, I'm doing fine, a bit worried about Viv's ear kicking up again, but other then that, its another cold day in Iraq.
Take care of yourselves.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home