Morning
Morning. Netscape e-mail is down at the moment, can't even log on. So I figured I'd say hi to everyone.
My big assessment project is done and finalised. Not as good as I'd like it to be, but then I'm NEVER satisfied with anything I write, so that's not unusual. The boss was happy with it, and it went to the Commander, so I'm guessing it was good enough to be seen. Its supposed to be published to the world at large today, so its out of my hair.
Went back to my normal research yesterday, seemed much slower after the mad scramble of doing the assessment.
Saturday I may be going to the range. They are doing a course and qualification for using a .45 pistol. The guys teaching these things are real experts, so hopefully I get to attend, not that I'll have much call for it back in England.
Come across a food crisis, I need some decent sausages, or a bacon butty. Fish and chips would be nice as well. The food is good, don't get me wrong, but its monotonous, the same thing day in and day out.
Anyway, I'd better go. Still no word on the extension meeting, although I'll ping the Major on it today. Will also try and call at my normal time.
Take care of yourselves.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home