Khyber Pass Dispatches

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Boxing Day

Hi all. Its Boxing Day now. Christmas went by in a daze, felt like I was on a skidpan with the accelerator stuck yesterday, spinning my wheels, lots of activity, but not seeming to go far.

Had a suprise visit from a VIP yesterday, won't say who at the moment because of security. I did get a little present out of the visit though, not much, but special to me.

Had reformed turkey breast, not so nice stuffing (mmm...bacon and mushroom stuffing), and some veggies. No bread sauce or yorkshires, so it wasn't as good. And no Bailey's!!!

Told Viv last night that I had a sudden realisation...I'm not going to get to play silly buggers this Christmas or New Year's. The humanity of it all...

Anyway, I'd better go.

Love to all;

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home