Bloody Hell...It's Christmas!!!
Morning everyone. Well, my stomache seems to have settled a bit, but it must have taken something out of me, because I overslept by an hour this morning. Its ok, I just skipped a shower (I didn't really need it).
I got a pleasant suprise, a package from the guys up north with some official stuff from the JAC (headlamp and mossie netting), and a whole bunch of goodies (candy and whatnot). So I had a Christmas present, of sorts.
Still waiting for the packages to show up, its not looking good at the moment.
I want everyone to make sure that they have a good Christmas. Yes, I know I'm a very long way away, and not in a nice place, but I am alive, fed and watered, and doing as well as circumstances allow. Don't be sad, be happy that your not one of those families that have lost someone, or one of those guys who is having to cope with having lost limbs. Me, the only thing I've lost (so far) is time with my loved ones, and you guys are never far away from my thoughts.
Everyone have a Happy Christmas. Those of you who can drink, have one for me, and toast to God, Queeen and country.
Love to all.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home