Khyber Pass Dispatches

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!!!

Hi all!

Well its New Year's Eve, and not a champagne bottle in sight. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait to celebrate that too.

I've been working on my New Year's resolutions. I have only come up with one:

1. Do not be in Iraq this time next year.

I'm kind of stuck on this one.

Anyway, I'm in better spirits than I have been. Not sure why, maybe it has something to do with the tsunami. I mean, ok, I'm thousands of miles from home, surrounded by people who want to kill me, and all that, but at least I haven't lost everything in about 30 seconds, watched my family get washed away and killed, or not even know where my family is (uhh, you all are still where I left you, right??). Kind of puts perspective on things.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home