Peekaboo..
I see you!! Had a VTC with Viv last night. It was good to see her (literally). Wish we had had more time, but we have to steal the moments we can.
I'm getting confused at the moment. We have Internet computers in the office now (installed last weekend). They are slow (very slow) but that means I am checking mail and the blog around two-three times a day, so I read stuff here and think I've replied, then wonder why my reply isn't there.
Its cold here as well, I got up and could see my breath this morning outside. Very foggy as well.
The dollar continues its slump against all other currencies, saw a news report where its going to continue for the next few years, and get worse. Not good news for those of us trying to make a living overseas, as my buying power has decreased.
Anyway, I had better get going. Love to all.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home