Still here, still bored
Its one day to go before we begin part two of the long journey. Right now we leave for the airport at 1200, in time for the flight at 1130 at night. Over 11 hours of fun filled waiting. Oh boy. Then we have to make it through customs and onto the flight to England, hoping that everyone is correct and we can take the weapons with us. That's if they don't screw us over and set up a military flight, which would mean we wouldn't get back home until around midnight on Saturday. Somehow, a 36 hour travel plan does not make me overly thrilled. Still, mustn't grumble, as I will be heading home and at some point this ordeal will end.
I am doing laundry and a few other bits and pieces, all of my luggage has been packed, and repacked, and I am ready, except for some small pieces, and the clothes in the laundry.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home