Thank you
I had been complaining because I would miss nests this year, so thank you for thinking of me. I've got outprocessing to do today and tomorrow, and am also doing my last load of laundry here tomorrow. Then I can pack most of my clothes. Will break my bed stuff down tomorrow as well. Supposedly, we may have an early morning flight, so I have to be ready to go. Also have to try and get a haircut, tried yesterday, but had just missed the guy going to lunch; waited two hours for him, and he never showed again.
I'm not really looking forward to going down to Qatar for eight days, I will be very bored, and waiting for Friday to roll around will be more stressful than if I was here doing actual work. But it will be good to get back home again.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home