Prezzies!
I got a really special "Thanks for playing, here's your parting gift" prezzie yesterday...a 10th Group coin! Means alot, as these are the guys who cemented the idea of unit coins in to firm reality, those many years ago. Not a bad haul, two coins in one trip! The other one, in case I never mentioned it was a Chief of Staff of the Army coin that I got when he breezed through around New Years.
Mom and Dad apparently made it down south, and the funeral is today. Here's hoping the have a safe trip back. Viv was exceptionally worried about them, as they hadn't called.
I've packed nearly everything, except some bed stuff, and the clothes I'm wearing the next few days, so I'm pretty ready to go, just have to do up my sleeping bag tonight, and then I have clothes, and my mosquito net and screen the following night, and clothes.
Not long now!!
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home