Khyber Pass Dispatches

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I'm bored

Hi all. Sitting in Qatar at the moment. Have to go to the USO area to get a computer. As the title says I'm bored. We are sardined into a 20 X 20 room (8 people + luggage), so its not alot of fun.

As I observed earlier, I am very much alone. The rest of the gang is all cliquish and buddy buddy with each other, so except for a relative few, there is no one to talk to. Its kind of funny, but a few of the guys back in Iraq who I was with made some) not favourable) observations about some members of the JAC crew that they had run into. To a letter I agree with them. I cannot wait to get back so I do not have to associate with them again.

Its extremely hot here, and there's not alot to do. I've spent a few days ploughing through a book, almost done with it, and have a couple more in the hopper. We are supposed to outprocess here on Tuesday, and then depart on Friday. Fingers crossed.

Thank you to Mum and Nick for texting me. Viv says it feels good to be able to phone me when she wants.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home