Sorry
In the whirlwind of car bombs and long days, I completely spaced Moe...mea culpa. I'll try to (quickly) step you through it.
Have her go to www.blogger.com, go to create a blog. She'll create a userid and password. Do not have her complete creating a blog, just get the userid and password in.
Someone who is a team member (one of us) goes into setting on the dashboard, and goes to members, fills in her e-mail and invites her in. She will get an e-mail telling her she is invited.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! If this is being done all at once (eg she is there on your computer) make sure she logs off of Blogger and closes the browser.
When she gets the e-mail, she clicks on the link, inputs her Blogger userid and password, and accepts the invitation. One of the team members then goes into settings under members (I think) and gives her full permissions so she can post.
Hopefully I've remembered all the steps.
Viv and I hopefully have a video teleconference set up for tonight, so comms willing, I should see her.
Other than that, and a couple of long stretches, I'm good at the moment.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home