Khyber Pass Dispatches

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Another day

Well, things are definitely changing around here! We have limited water back now, so I should be able to take a shower (very quickly) tomorrow morning. Have to do laundry either today or tomorrow as I am down to my last pair of socks as well. Its also turned cold and rained the night before last (it does rain occassionally here). Had thick pea soup fog, and wind yesterday to.

Got Mom and Dad's package yesterday, so you should be able to gauge how long it takes. Keep in mind that with the holidays coming, it is going to be a lot slower. I wold get anything you want me to get before Christmas in the mail this week.

I don't want anything sent here for Christmas, other than cards. No presents, I don't have the room really to store stuff. I'll sort out with everyone once I'm home and safe and able to actually shop. Care packages are appreciated, though.

Anyway, I've got to get to work. If I don't get on tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving to all the yanks on here.

136 days to go.

Myron


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home