Khyber Pass Dispatches

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm back....

Not that I went anywhere. I just had a few days where, for one reason or another, I could not get on a computer. A few things have changed around here since then.

The old guys have pretty much gone, and I am now the new guys property. They are treating me well, although a couple of them need to learn how to play well with others. They have built a wall around their section (literally!) claiming that they do super uber-secret stuff that the rest of us can't see. I hate to disillusion them, but I have a higher clearance than they do, and probably know more about what they do than I care to. Anyway, its ticked a few of us off, but I laugh at them, and tell them that if I hear any moaning from back there when they have the door closed, I am dumping a bucket of cold water over the wall, sensitive equipment or not!!!

They have started doing food again in the palace, except for Sundays, so I am ok at the moment. Keep in mind that the mail starts getting real slow in the buildup to Christmas. Speaking of which, another change, in my address substitute FOBCENTRAL for FOB 51.

I have also moved rooms. Still sharing, but we have a lock on the door, and our own private bathroom. They are also quieter than the other guys.

Anyway, I have to go get breakfast. I will talk when I can. Take care of everyone else.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home