Khyber Pass Dispatches

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm still around

Hi everybody. I'm still here. Things are still proceeding apace. I had to give a presentation yesterday, aided by a couple of the guys here, and it went fairly well. Its a work in progress, but its given me a hobby.

The new guys are going to start getting here in a bit. I'll find out my status with them once they get here. I've got my feet under the table with the guys who are here, and they like my work, so hopefully, they'll convey that to the incoming guys, and they'll want me to stay around. If not, I'll get them to send me back to Qatar!

My cold is progressing slowly through my sinuses. Its to the draining part, so hopefully it will be over soon. Everyone keeps complaining about my snoring, and I'm blaming it on the cold. I don't know what I'll do when its over!!

Anyway, take care of yourselves.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home