Khyber Pass Dispatches

Saturday, October 30, 2004

I'm still around

Hi everyone. Its been a few days, and I apologize. The interent connection is really bad here, and goes down every other day for several hours. I'm also working lots (12-15 hours a day), so I am kept busy. I still don't have a stable job at the moment. They might push me down to the company level (I'm at the battalion right now). That decision will be made sometime next week. I would like to stay here, but if I move, I get to be an Air Force of one (and my own boss!). So I kind of win either way. :)

Guys here are nice, and are treating me well. I feel like a part of the team, and they give me lots to do, then leave me alone to do it. Foods not bad (not great, but not bad). Am going to the gym starting next week (bed is too enticing in the mornings!), as I am starting to feel like the fat, crotchety Air Force sergeant in the office.

All my love to everyone. Take care of each other.

Myron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home