Update
Well, I survived the first night. Not much to worry about, as there are huge concrete blocks all over the place, surrounding our huts, etc. I'm in a four-bed corimec, air-conditioned, so I am in relative comfort at the moment. We are fairly isolated, so I should be saving lots of money for Viv, but I will need a supply train to get things. Going to eat is a pain, is a fifteen minute ride by vehicle, and we have to check one out, so if all the vehicles are gone, then you're not eating. Happened at breakfast this morning.
Rumour has it that I'm getting lumbered with nights (again). That is one thing I am looking forward to when I get out, no nights unless they are paying me exceptionally well. I tend to get psychotic when I don't get enough sleep, and with no days off here, I will have no time to recouperate.
Anyway, I will relay stuff when I have news.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home