Update From Qatar
Well, I made it to Qatar. We got in about 1130 at night, then had to wait for bags, etc., then we got bused to where we are currently staying (more later). Got to bed at around 0400, and had to be up by 0900, so I got up around 0745 to have a shower. It is hot (like as in desert hot), and I am perspiring profusely. Luckily, after initial in-processing, we have been released for the day, so, with a full belly, I am going to take a nap.
As an update, I am not sure what we are doing. I was slated to go to Iraq, but I made a pretty strong argument against it, as one of the guys staying here wants to go, and the job he's been slated for he hasn't been trained to do, whereas I have. We shall see. Keep fingers crossed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home