Khyber Pass Dispatches

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Hiya

Hi to everyone,
Just thought I would write a few lines and let you all know that I just got off the phone to Roni and he's doing ok. His cold is slowly clearing up so he's feeling alot better now. As for his snoring I would recommend the guys he rooms with buy some industrail strength ear plugs as that is about the only thing that will drown out the noise Roni makes that or I swift quick kick up the rear. Strange but I miss his snoring.
Anyway i must get going I've got quite alot of work to get through before our holiday which isn't that long away now. (must start packing soon as it always takes me 2 or 3 attempts to lighten my luggage so I can carry it). Mom and dad is the anything you would like me to bring? Really looking forward to seeing you guys again it seems along time since last christmas.
Dad I will e-mail you the flight details sometime over the weekend.
Lots of love to everyone
Viv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home