When it rains...
It pours. Hi all. Well, yesterday turned out not to be as busy as I thought, but frustrations are high, as well as tempers. Can't go into detail, but somebody (not one of our guys) pissed away about a month's man hours of work in about five minutes. Considering it was a team effort that put all the work into, nobody was happy, and everyone is frustrated and annoyed. I thought I was handling the dissapointment allright, until I got into an argument with a guy over a semantical point, and the argument wasn't necessary. Realise that my reaction was due to the tension and frustration in the office, and not wasn't said. Have to go see what the fallout over that is, and pour some oil on the water.
To top it off, NTL, our beloved cable company, has cut Viv off. Apparently, they never canceled her cancellation order DESPITE numerous phone calls from her and Mum informing them that the cancellation was no longer desired. Hopefully Viv can keep her temper under control long enough to get it sorted. Unfortunately, this being a weekend, they won't do anything about it until next week, So I have no way of communicating with her, unless she goes to Mums to read e-mail. :(
Anyway, its back to the grind for me. Take care of yourselves, and each other.
Myron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home